Re: gnome-core seems broken now

Yeah, GTK is essential for gnome.  It's up to version 1.0.2 now, so grab
that.  As for bugging the list, that's what it's here for.

|                  Soren Harward                  |
|Assistant Sysadmin/Tech Support - Cinternet, Inc.|
|   Voice: 891-1228         soren@cinternet.net   |
|Windows 95/98 DOES come with a tool that lets you|
|rebuild a corrupted Registry.  It's called FDISK.|