Re: Bugs in gnome

on Mon, 18 May 1998 12:33:37 -0500, hai scritto:

>bug, the date of the code you are trying and if possible a good stack
>trace generated from a binary that was compiled with debugging
>information.
OK. I'm quite a newbie, and also English is not my language.

How can I generate a stack trace?
I'm using the binary rpm gmc that I donwloaded from ftp.labs.redhat.com sunday.

The bug I experienced occurs when gmc is showing icons and I try to click on
blanck space in the gmc window where there isn't any icon.
All gmc windows closes themeself and I noticed the message SIGSEV error in a
term window.

I hope it would be useful. If you have any question ask me.

Thanx to whole gnome-people for you good work
Marco