Bugs in gnome

Hello,

   Recently many people have complained about crashes on gmc and on
other gnome programs.  To allow the developers to even attempt to fix
the problem, requires help from you.

   You have to provide a detailed description on how to reproduce the
bug, the date of the code you are trying and if possible a good stack
trace generated from a binary that was compiled with debugging
information.

   I have 4 bug reports of `gmc crashes'.  Well, it does not crash for
me.  I do not know what you people are doing, so I can not reproduce
the problem here.  Telling me `it crashes' will not help me fix the
problem.

best wishes,
Miguel.