Re: gtk icewm?

Wouldn't this discussion be more appropriate for gnome-gui-list?  I have
no opposition to the topic--in fact, I see it as an essential point that
has to get hashed out to make gnome viable--I just question its placement.

|                  Soren Harward                  |
|Assistant Sysadmin/Tech Support - Cinternet, Inc.|
|   Voice: 891-1228         soren@cinternet.net   |
|Windows 95/98 DOES come with a tool that lets you|
|rebuild a corrupted Registry.  It's called FDISK.|