Re: gtk icewm?

> but it also not to just go taking ideas off a system just because its
> already out there.. any idea "taken" shoudl be thouroughly thought
> over, mulled over, possible mutations and improvments thought about
> etc. BEFORE adopting it.

I advocate more the "plug the code, then figure out if it can be
improved" model.

If we go down the "think thouroughly, mull it over, think about
mutations and improvements" we might end up like the Berlin project.

For instance, we are going to adopt a lot of known-to-work well stuff
that we just do not have the resources to reinvent.

Best wishes,
Miguel.