Re: Compiling mc: libgnomeui.so: undefined reference to `dgettext'

Well, for the short term, I removed gemvt from the makefile.  However, I
would still like to know what's going on.  I checked my libgnomeui.so with
nm, and it had dgettext.  Also, gcc had -lintl in its parameter list.

Is this error caused by the implementation not existing in the library, or
the gemvt code calling the library or function improperly, i.e. which side
of the fence is to blame?

Thanks!
John