Re: Installing Gnome, we need a tutorial (and I'm volunteering)

    Stephanos> On Sun, 17 May 1998, The Doctor What wrote:
    >> I'd like to add that you should add a section on installing the
    >> DocBook DTD and related toys...err...tools.

    Stephanos> Uhmm, well, I haven't done that, so I'll have to figure
    Stephanos> it out first, but it's doable. But I think it's more of
    Stephanos> a development issue, not a user issue.  If you're not
    Stephanos> going to write any help files, you don't need the SGML
    Stephanos> tools.  At least I think so.

The instructions for the DocBook stuff are in
http://nis-www.lanl.gov/~rosalia/mydocs/docbook-intro.sgml (is this
linked to the web page?)

But as Stephanos says, you don't need them yet because until they are
ubiquitous we are also adding the html output to the CVS repository.