Re: Installing Gnome, we need a tutorial (and I'm volunteering)

On Sun, 17 May 1998, The Doctor What wrote:

> 	I'd like to add that you should add a section on installing the
> 	DocBook DTD and related toys...err...tools.

Uhmm, well, I haven't done that, so I'll have to figure it out first, but
it's doable. But I think it's more of a development issue, not a user issue.
If you're not going to write any help files, you don't need the SGML tools.
At least I think so.

In the mean time I'm trying to compile the rest of my GNOME stuff to see if
anything else needs to be mentioned. Thanks for the help, I'll post what I
get to the list and see what I get.

-- Stephanos Piperoglou -- sp249@cam.ac.uk -------------------
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of `true'.
                         - Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent
------------------------- http://www.thor.cam.ac.uk/~sp249/ --