Re: Compiling mc: libgnomeui.so: undefined reference to `dgettext'
- From: Mark Galassi <rosalia cygnus com>
- To: Stephanos Piperoglou <sp249 cam ac uk>
- Cc: Akos Valentinyi <A Valentinyi soton ac uk>, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Compiling mc: libgnomeui.so: undefined reference to `dgettext'
- Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 06:48:56 +0200 (CEST)
Stephanos> On Sun, 17 May 1998, Akos Valentinyi wrote:
>> Try make LIBS=-lintl
>> It worked for me for the same error message.
Stephanos> Nope. No luck.
Hmm: I just remembered that "mc" is not using automake, so adding a
library with "LIBS=" might not work.
We definitely need Stephanos to give us his earlier compile output,
but meanwhile, Stephanos, please try editing the Makefile and adding
-lintl to the list of libraries.
] [Thread Prev