Re: Compiling mc: libgnomeui.so: undefined reference to `dgettext'

On Mon, 18 May 1998, Stephanos Piperoglou wrote:

> Remove/rename your libintl.a in /usr/local/lib and libintl.h in
> /usr/local/include. Don't forget to make clean, remove config.cache, and
> configure before re-making. I now have a working (albeit buggy) gmc on my
> box.

Note: My panel died a horrible death, though. That's it for it. I'm
recompiling everything since this is probably due to incompatibility with
the new libintl, so hold back the help until I'm sure that's not it.

-- Stephanos Piperoglou -- sp249@cam.ac.uk -------------------
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of `true'.
                         - Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent
------------------------- http://www.thor.cam.ac.uk/~sp249/ --