Re: Compiling mc: libgnomeui.so: undefined reference to `dgettext'

Stephanos Piperoglou wrote:

> On Sun, 17 May 1998, Akos Valentinyi wrote:
>
> > Try make LIBS=-lintl
> >
> > It worked for me for the same error message.
>
> Nope. No luck.
Hi there,
have you checked that libintl.a is in your lib-directory (usualy
/usr/lib or /usr/local/lib) ?
If you find it there then try to add -lintl to the two (!) lib- defines
in the Makefile.
This is the hard-core way but it works (for me :-) ).
If you haven't this library then get gettext from one of the GNU-Sites
in the net.
Greetings
AHz