Re: Applets are giving me trouble! and gnome-terminal too!

Claudemir> I can't put any applet on the panel, I'm receiving an error
Claudemir> that says: can't talk to the panel.

I don't know if you got an answer to this or not.

I believe this problem is usually caused by misconfigured networking
on your end.  Try "ping localhost".  If that fails, you've found the
problem.

I haven't run into this one myself, so I might very well be wrong.

Good luck,
Tom