Re: GMedia ramblings...

Thank goodness someone is putting together a module player for linux!
That has been one of my bigger complaints in moving from DOS to Linux is
that there is no really good module player.  Of course I would have
written one myself but I just don't know enough to do it....

|                  Soren Harward                  |
|Assistant Sysadmin/Tech Support - Cinternet, Inc.|
|   Voice: 891-1228         soren@cinternet.net   |
|Windows 95/98 DOES come with a tool that lets you|
|rebuild a corrupted Registry.  It's called FDISK.|