Gnome RPM Problems

I just downloaded and installed all of the Gnome and support RPMs from ftp.labs.redhat.com, and am running into some problems that I hadn't seen discussed...

When running gmailman:
  gmailman: error in loading shared libraries
  : undefined symbol: _gnome_config_get_string_with_default

When running panel (from an xterm):
  debug: need old_cfg here
  panel: error in loading shared libraries
  : undefined symbol: _gnome_config_set_string

Most of the other programs return similar error messages, some with warnings regarding GTK problems.  GXSNMP, on the other hand, appears to work like a charm.

Is this a problem that others have run into?

--- Chris