Re: First impressions - USER report

On Mon, 11 May 1998, Dale Pontius wrote:

> As the originator, I was not in any way after a STANDARD WM. I just
> wanted a suggested WM. Even a list would have been an acceptable answer.

OK, thanks for clarifying.

A list of GNOME-compliant window managers will be available at some point
in the future - if someone wants to test existing window managers for
Motif hint support (which presently constitutes the entirety of the wm
compliance requirements :) we can get it up on the web site pronto.

-- Elliot
When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...
	...not yelling and screaming like the people in the back of the
	   plane he was flying.