Re: First impressions - USER report

Elliot Lee wrote:

> On Sun, 10 May 1998, George wrote:
>
> > I think we'll end up suggesting icewm
>
> "Suggesting" will be taken as "we only really need to make the effort to
> make it work with icewm" instead of doing the patches for other window
> managers.

> I personally don't like icewm, so please, I don't want people shoving it
> down my throat in order to get full GNOME functionality. :)

As the originator, I was not in any way after a STANDARD WM. I just
wanted
a suggested WM. Even a list would have been an acceptable answer. I'm
still
using AnotherLevel. I don't particularly like it, but it works and I
haven't
felt like the work of tuning up another, when I'll be grabbing the first
GNOME-ified one that's acceptable.

Dale Pontius