Re: Suggestion: Changing mouse pointers

> man xsetroot for more :)

Hm well I knew about that one ;)

I was more thinking about letting the user configure it from the panel,
and preferably be able to set the same pointer for the desktop and all
the gnomeified apps + the windowmanager to get a consistent look of the
desktop.

As it looks now with the "right directed" arrow over the panel, it looks
kind of weird since I have a left handed one over the root window. Since
different people like different things, it might be a good thing to let
them configure it to their own taste. Or am I out there on this one? ;)

/Richard