Re: Cannot get gnome-core to build...

"Frederik I. Gleef" <gleef@capital.net> writes:

> Long error message.  Simple fix.  Upgrade to Automake 1.3
> It can be found in ftp.labs.redhat.com/pub/gnome/support

Thanks, but that's not the problem here.  I've got 1.3 installed, and
it still doesn't work.

$ dpkg --status automake
Package: automake
 Automake is a tool for automatically generating `Makefile.in's from
 files called `Makefile.am'.  The `Makefile.am' is basically a series of
 `make' macro definitions (with rules being thrown in occasionally).
 The generated `Makefile.in's are compliant with the GNU Makefile
 standards.

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>