Re: InSight

On Sat, 2 May 1998, Raj Dutt wrote:

> Apparently, while most people agreed with some of InSights ideas and
> were awed at some of their interface design possiblities, the idea was
> met with great resistance by the people higher up.
>
> I am writing this message to ask all of you to take a serious look at
> the fruits that the InSight project has borne. I can quite honestly say

All I remember is a message from an InSight guy saying they had stuff, but
it was kind of vague on what the stuff was; and there wasn't any good way
to look at it IIRC; and the guy seemed kind of confused about free
software.  Then it never went anywhere. I don't know how "most people"
could agree, I don't remember being able to even form an opinion or
hearing anything else about it. But maybe I just missed it.

Havoc Pennington
http://pobox.com/~hp