Re: UI-Question

> Actually, probably the best way to do something like this would be
> with CORBA. Nextstep does it using analogous features of their
> programming environment. I know CORBA progress is coming along a bit
> slowly, but I think it would be a poor idea to implement parts of the
> functionality we want to use it for in an ad-hoc way. In particular,
> using specially named files for IPC sounds very kludgey and non-robust
> to me.
Damn, I was gonna write a message suggesting this today :-)

If anyone is going to implement this, I really want to help. Yes, I know I
could start it myself, but it'll be my first experience with gnome, gtk and
corba, and I want it to be done _real_ good, so I'd like someone a little
more experienced with at least corba to hold my hand :-)

So, if anyone is going to do this, please mail me and I'll do the best I can
to help :-)

cya,
Martijn
--