Re: Gnome Status Report

Aldy Hernandez <aldy@abulafia.uaa.edu> writes:

> yes, i am in the process of rewriting in C.  i can't be playing
> catchup with the scheme bindings forever, and the speed will be an
> added bonus.

Could you elaborate on your problems with the Scheme bindings?

I'm not trying to defend guile-gtk here.  I know it's quite an
adventure to use it with all the substantial changes that have
recently been made to gtk+.

I hope that when Gtk 1.0 comes out, Sascha can put out a useable,
reasonably tested and stable guile-gtk.  Your experiences can
certainly help with that.

thanks,
 Marius