Re: Gnome Status Report

> 	cromagnon 3.
> 		Needs work (needs gnomifying, etc.). Rumors of a C
> 		rewrite? <I do not know if Aldy is even working on this.>

tah dahh...  sorry-- i recently started hacking on this again, added a
whole bunch of new features and then miguel asked me to rewrite it in
C.  doh!!!

yes, i am in the process of rewriting in C.  i can't be playing
catchup with the scheme bindings forever, and the speed will be an
added bonus.

sorry for the dealy-- teaching is not as easy as i once thought.

aldy