Re: LaTeX widget?

G> I don't know of any other TeX implementation that does this
G> (although I'd be glad if somebody would correct me).

Which is why you should post to comp.text.tex, and let them find
everything.  However, I know Textures for the Mac does it.  I believe
there's a PC TeX which does it as well.  There's something called
TeXviewfor the NeXT which uses IPC hooks to display... I don't know
much about it other than I heard about it recently.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
Like punning, programming is a play on words.