Re: (and another) gnome .13 compile error(s): gtk_entry_set_max_length and a few more.

Michael> but for the panel, I tried the "make CXXFLAGS=" to compile,
Michael> but no dice. I still get the "...undefined reference to
Michael> 'L123327..." errors. Is there suppose to be something after
Michael> the "CXXFLAGS="?

No.  You're setting CXXFLAGS to be empty.
Try:

	cd panel
	make clean
	make CXXFLAGS=

If that doesn't work, then I don't know what the problem is.

I haven't looked into your other problems, either.  Hopefully someone
more familiar with those pieces of code will respond.

Tom