Re: gnome-libs CVS compile problems (PACKAGE)

Greg> It seems that the CVS image of the gnome-libs package is missing
Greg> some files in the top-level directory, like config.h.in -- or is
Greg> this supposed to be generated somehow?

You are supposed to generate it.  One way to do this is to run
autogen.sh like it says in HACKING.

Greg> gnomelib-init.c: In function `gnomelib_init':
Greg> gnomelib-init.c:29: `PACKAGE' undeclared (first use this function)
Greg> gnomelib-init.c:29: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
Greg> gnomelib-init.c:29: for each function it appears in.)

Greg> I'm guessing here that PACKAGE should have been #define'd in
Greg> ../config.h.

Yeah.  Does config.h exist?  I think that if it is empty then that
means you didn't run autoheader.  autogen.sh takes care of this for
you.

Tom