Re: Getting guile-gtk to work..

Larry> I seem to be having terrible trouble with the scheme
Larry> stuff.. Either I'm just thick, or I'm missing something, but
Larry> when I try to start up guile-gtk, I get the following:

Larry> brain ~ $ guile-gtk

Larry> ;;; WARNING (no code for module syncase)
Larry> guile: Unbound variable: define-syntax
Larry> Error (2)
Larry> brain ~ $

There is a bug in the gnome-guile module right now.  I've asked the
author of the broken section to tell me how to fix it.

Even once this bug is fixed, you'll run into others.  gnomeg's
argument parsing is broken.  I have a fix for this, too, but I want to
test it before I check it in -- and testing requires a fix for the
problem you found.

Tom