Re: SHM leaks in gnome

Whups.. typoed this one last night..

>>>>> "r" == raster  <raster@redhat.com> writes:

  r> let me guess.. you turned shared pixmaps on for imlib?

Ahh, yeah. That'd be it. Alrighty, then. I'll just chalk this up as
another case of "Well, duh" and go on :)

The stuff that's working is looking pretty cool, so far, btw. One of
these days I'll have to work on my GUI programming skills, get some
free time, and see what I can contribute :)

-Larry
--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/