Getting guile-gtk to work..

I seem to be having terrible trouble with the scheme stuff.. Either
I'm just thick, or I'm missing something, but when I try to start up
guile-gtk, I get the following:

brain ~ $ guile-gtk

;;; WARNING (no code for module syncase)
guile: Unbound variable: define-syntax
Error (2)
brain ~ $

Also, when I try to start up aisleriot, I get a bunch of pixmap loads,
and then:

Done.
guile: Stack overflow
Error (2)
brain ~ $

(The error(2)'s are ksh printing the exit codes)

This is using Debian (hamm) with slib2c0, guile 1.2 and the latest CVS
stuff. Anyone got some clues handy?

Thanks,
-Larry
--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/