Re: a few notes on gncal

Tom Tromey wrote:
> Does anybody else find it weird that the standard key for Exit is
> "Ctrl-Q"?
Yep, I prefer alt-x or alt-f4.

> I think the current day should be highlighted in some color.  Right
> now the current day has an extra border, but it is hard to see.
I'm going to use colours a fair bit, days that have events on them should
be marked someway too.

> As I click the buttons to change the month, relayout occurs, causing
> the buttons to move.  The buttons should remain stationary.
I'm not sure what you mean by this, but gncal is going to (hopefully today)
go through some radical changes.  There is not in test at least the
gtkcalendar widget, which means the whole left side of the calendar window is
going to be replaced.

I just needed to be able to compile gnome-libs, which I just got done yesterday.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
|@work: csmall@scooter.o.i.net,            @play: vk2xlz@vk2xlz.ampr.org|