Re: compile bug

Raja> You'll notice that usually `xgettext' is run to generate the .po
Raja> file.  Here, however, `configure' decided that `xgettext' wasn't
Raja> available, and replaced it with `:'.

Raja> The correct fix:

Raja> 	rm -f config.cache; ./configure --with-included-gettext

I assume this is something that will only affect people building out
of the cvs repo?  (I still haven't looked at it.)  We shouldn't
require everybody to use --with-included-gettext.

Tom