gtk+ confused?

I just did an update of gtk+, make clean, and make install.  I run
testgdk, click on "reparent", then switch to frame 2, and I get:

set_parent for "GtkLabel": new parent: "NULL", old parent: "GtkVBox", data: 42
set_parent for "GtkLabel": new parent: "GtkVBox", old parent: "NULL", data: 42

Nothing obviously suspicious in the ChangeLog except for a bunch of
changes by that Owen Taylor character, who ought to know what he's
doing, if anyone does.

Are the gimp folks using the same CVS tree as us, or is Shawn keeping
them in sync?

--
-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>  http://web.crynwr.com/~nelson