Compiling

I'm sorry I have to ask what seems to me to be a very newbie/FAQ question, if
someone can point me to a FAQ that answers this, just let me know.  I've just
checked out the source for gnome, and am attempting to compile it.  I can get
gnome-libs and mico to compile but I'm not sure what to compile from there or
in what order.  I would really like to start helping with gnome development
and would like to get some sort of system up and running, so if anyone could
help me out it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Wesley Griffin
wgriffin@glue.umd.edu