FAQ question: DGS, FSF, and GNOME

According to (http://www.fsf.org/help/donate.html#DisplayGhostscript),
the FSF is only $6125 short of the donations which it needs to finish
(?) Display GhostScript.  I was considering mentioning this in the FAQ
when explaining the situation in re DPS and GNOME.

However, this is not really an FAQ, and so I'm worried about including it.
Would anyone think it inappropriate for me to include a short mention
of DGS's incomplete state and the FSF's request for donations?

--
Todd Graham Lewis        Manager of Web Engineering    (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******          MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net