Re: Compiling gnome-objc-0.20 (GCC 2.8.1, Slackware 3.4)

Yes. It appears there is a problem with gcc 2.8.1 and using -O
(optimization) to compile this!

Myself and a few others discovered the same problem. Either use 'egcs'
or try and turn of optimization. I took the first route, and have been
much happier since. :)