Re: Initial IDE code

Evan> I think from what it looks like you're trying to do that it
Evan> would be better to implement this CORBA interface as a plugin,
Evan> instead of making changes to the source directly - this would
Evan> provide for more flexibility, and also give us an idea for what
Evan> kind of demands could be placed on the plugins api, and a chance
Evan> to extend it to make it more useful.

My $0.02: why bother writing a plugin API when you have CORBA?

Instead design the API as a CORBA interface, and let the ORB take care
of the nasty details.

Tom