Re: Salon Magazine article

Quoting Todd Graham Lewis (tlewis@mindspring.net):

>      [...]
>      for the leading role of the Linux desktop interface. "If you want to
>      beat Germany, then bomb Berlin, and if you want to beat Microsoft,
>      attack the desktop."

All I can say is this: There is always anyone who will attack someone
because of something he said. And there are Germans, who wouldn't mind
if Berlin was annihilated (e.g. because it would save several billion DM
because the government couldn't move to the new capital ;-)

--
Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla             Team AMIGA     AROS Head of Development
Author of XDME, ResTrackLib, CInt.		       <http://www.aros.org/>