gnome-canvas.h

gnome-canvas.h is not installed by the current CVS gnome-libs module,
however, libgnomeui.h unconditionally #includes it. This causes many
compiles to break. Most Gnome hackers are probably missing this
because they have an installed gnome-canvas.h sitting around from an
old build. (This does not apply to me because I'm attempting to do a
fresh install, having not had time for Gnome hacking for a good
while). I'd guess the correct fix is to install the file, since it
doesn't hurt anything, although someone more clueful should look at
the whole situation with gnome-canvas (I recall it was intentionally
removed for the gnome 0.20 release since it depends on gtk+-1.1 in
order to actually build).

 - Maciej