Gyahtzee added to CVS

I've added gyahtzee to the gnome-games CVS.

Somebody try it and let me know if everything successfully made
it into CVS.  I had some fun trying to figure out how to check in
a new dir and had checked in my own CVS/ control dir which caused
"cvs commit" to panic and barf until I edited CVS/Entries by hand.

Now where can I find some translators to work on the NLS support?

Scott

 I love Saturday morning cartoons, what classic humour!  This
 is what entertainment is all about ... Idiots, explosives
 and falling anvils.     -- Calvin and Hobbes, Bill Watterson