RE: IDE, IDL feedback needed.

By active I mean that the application is running in  some kind of
virtual machine (tricky), so that the IDE has an active role when
testing/buidling the app. With passive I
mean that the IDE only compiles/edits.

Oh yeah I think if this kind of IDE could succeed it would also have a
big impact on how applications are debugged.

Saber