Re: Imlib bug in 24-bit mode
- From: Raja R Harinath <harinath cs umn edu>
- To: shaleh snafu livenet net (Shaleh)
- Cc: andrew ecsl cs sunysb edu (Andrew V. Shuvalov), gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Imlib bug in 24-bit mode
- Date: 18 Jun 1998 19:01:20 -0500
firstname.lastname@example.org (Shaleh) writes:
> You answered part of your own question. Imlib(and gdk-imlib) need a palette
> file. It should be in /usr/local/etc accoring to your imrc file. Grab the
> palette from the source directory and move it to /usr/local/etc.
But why. 24-bit mode probably uses a TrueColor visual. I thought a
palette need only be defined for a 8-bit/PseudoColor visual.
Raja R Harinath ------------------------------ email@example.com
"When all else fails, read the instructions." -- Cahn's Axiom
"Our policy is, when in doubt, do the right thing." -- Roy L Ash
] [Thread Prev