Re: WM Compliance

Raster> Currently there are several problems with some aspects of the
Raster> proposals - depsicify whihc desktops an app is to use is one -
Raster> the choice of sticky or just one desktop is not sufficient.

Tom> I'm still unclear on why we even need hints indicating the
Tom> desktop an application is on.

George> so that an app can save it's position ... otherwise they would
George> all start on desktop 0

If that's the only reason, I think the window manager ought to save
this information.  Then we don't have to force window managers to
implement a certain model here.

Tom