[OFF TOPIC] c++ vs. objc

Sorry for the off topic post.  I was just hoping someone could explain
the difference between c++ and objc to me, or point me toward a good
online source of info regarding how they differ.  I am only a first year
cs student,  and all my experience is in c++.  In fact, c++ is so
heavily stressed at my school that there really are only a couple of
straight c courses.  I guess that c++ is pretty much the future of
windows application programming,  but of course, my interest is in
unix.  I'm just curious what objc's strengths and weaknesses are in
comparison to c++.  Thanks in advance.