Re: gEdit && Session Management

Yeah, I was the one that originally used the term session management to loosely
describe being able to save the state of the document tab position, and whether
the status bar is showing. Sorry I used the wrong terminology, it won't happen
again:) As for whether the state-saving (not session management :) works or
not, I'd still like to know - possible I've got an old config file lying around
that's messing it up, don't really know - 's not my code..