Re: gEdit && Session Management

Evan> Yeah, I was the one that originally used the term session
Evan> management to loosely describe being able to save the state of
Evan> the document tab position, and whether the status bar is
Evan> showing. Sorry I used the wrong terminology, it won't happen
Evan> again :)

I wasn't trying to be anal (though I did succeed at it anyway!).  I
just wanted to make sure we're talking about the same thing.

Evan> As for whether the state-saving (not session management :) works
Evan> or not, I'd still like to know - possible I've got an old config
Evan> file lying around that's messing it up, don't really know - 's
Evan> not my code..

I'll try to look at it tonight.

Tom