Re: Anyone working on suggested gno-tetris?

Paul> The serious development which I want to work on is a gnomeified
Paul> talk utility with a little extra functionality over ytalk
Paul> (answer machine/panel notification applet/address books etc.).
Paul> Although I am not really experienced enough to start that yet,
Paul> please let me know if anyone has done such a thing so I am not
Paul> wasting valuable developer time.

There's already a Gnomeified (or at least Gtk; I haven't looked at it,
since I don't use Talk) port of GNU Talk underway.  I don't know if it
does everything you're interested in.

Tom