Re: XML: status update

> Please, stay as far away from libWWW as you can.  From what I've seen
> of it, it is a total mess, and full of bugs.

  Could you back-up that with more information, or at least send back your
bug reports to the libwww mailing-list ?
  For the mess I won't discuss much (other people code is always a mess
if you don't invest time to analyze the code, NB it's not my code ;-)
but for the bugs you will need serious arguments to convince me, though,

Daniel