Re: WM Compliance

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, Adam Jacob wrote:

> > b) does the menu of a gnome app ever change (but this should no problem)
>
> 	Theoretically, it could.  I dont' know if there is anything in the
> gnome-programming guide that says this is a no-no, but there is no
> reason I know of why it *couldn't* change.

If you want a live example, gtop changes its menu when you switch tabs.

-- Stephanos Piperoglou -- stephanos@internet.com ---------------------
Visit HTML with Style at              http://www.webreference.com/html/
   Every second Thursday a new tutorial on HTML and CSS, plus much,
    much more... for those who like to author Web pages with Style