Re: Where is libungif.so.3 ?

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, torben fjerdingstad wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 08, 1998 at 12:20:46PM -0400, Daniel.Veillard@w3.org wrote:
> > Quoting torben fjerdingstad (unitfj-gnome@tfj.rnd.uni-c.dk):
> > > The gnome-0.20 rpm's complained about missing libungif,
> >
> >   http://rufus.w3.org/linux/RPM/libungif.so.3.html
>
> Got it. Thanks.
>
> But I did not find a src package.
> (for my home machine which is patched up from the good old
> slackware-2.0.1...
> Maybe I can do without.

You can get libungif and everything else that GNOME requires from
ftp.gnome.org in the pub/gnome/support directory, including RPMS, SRPMS
and tarballs.

-- Stephanos Piperoglou -- stephanos@internet.com ---------------------
Visit HTML with Style at              http://www.webreference.com/html/
   Every second Thursday a new tutorial on HTML and CSS, plus much,
    much more... for those who like to author Web pages with Style