RE: [Fwd: Frames?]

On 07-Jun-98 grazzy wrote:

>Now my question is, that possible has been answeard before ;).
>How can i make gnome-apps get a "frame" as in fvwm95-2 or similar so i
>can move them around? Right now the gets stuck in the upper left corner
>and wont move..

Gnome is not a window-mananager. You have to start fvwm95-2 (or your favourite
window-manager) just like before (e.g. in ~/.XClients) and launch
gnome-session by inserting "gnome-session &" in that file before you launch the
window-manager.

Hello everyone!

This is my first posting to the list, and since I installed gnome 0.20
today i have some questions and comments on gnome..

The installation wasnt totally pain-free, to install mc I would have to
install pam, and pam requiers a bounch of libs, some of thoose libs
really fucks up the login-system resulting in that you cant login on a
RH 4.0 system.. But after ive uninstalled the libs (concerning mc/pam)
and compleated installing the others gnome worked fine.

Now my question is, that possible has been answeard before ;).
How can i make gnome-apps get a "frame" as in fvwm95-2 or similar so i
can move them around? Right now the gets stuck in the upper left corner
and wont move..

Anyone?

Hjalmar Wåhlander.