[satan nfinity com: gnome rpms]

The following message was sent to me from my GnomeMaker website...
anybody know where I could find some libc5 RPMs?

						Adam

--
Adam Jacob                  E-Mail: <adam@cybertrails.com>
Systems Administrator       WWW: http://www.cybertrails.com

I have never been unable to compile something in linux until now.  Gnome
simply won't compile on my SuSE 5.2 (libc5) box.  I have been running
linux for some time, have all the prerequisite libs and packages, and it
still bails on compiling gnome-core.  One thing I would like to see,
until they get the gnome sources more stable I would like to find some
libc5 rpms.  Gnome seems to be somewhat redhat-centric,  although there
are many SuSE and Caldera users out here who can't use the gnome rpms
off ftp.labs.redhat.com because they are glibc.  If you could point me
toward a source for libc5 rpms I would be in your debt.
"I was playing poker the other night ... with Tarot cards. I got a full
house and four people died."                       -- Steven Wright